Saturday, 23 May 2009

Tuesday Taggers - a new challenge

I came across this new challenge blog and was really chuffed as I do miss Tag Your'e it now that it's closed down. Anyway, being the first week, the theme is 'New Beginnings'. I remembered the chipboard shaped house I got from Ally Pally and used some papers I got in a GoGo kit to cover it. The stamped words are supposed to look like smoke coming from the chimney, but I had to settle on putting them in reverse order as it didnt fit properly the other way.

6 comments:

Gez said...

Great tag Clare. Glad you found my link. ;) Gez.x

Sarn loves choc said...

Fab!

jo-in-oz said...

Great tag Clare. Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us on Tuesday Taggers. Jo x

Michelle said...

Smashin tag Clare, love the house and the little flowers you've put in the windows. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week
x Michelle

freddie foo foo said...

Hi Clare, thanks for dropping in at Polka Doodles challenges, this card is lovely!! x

brenda said...

Great tag Clare, the spotty DP mreally sets it off.

B x