Sunday, 31 May 2009

Tuesday Taggers

This week on TT we want you to be BOLD and BRIGHT, so, my only difficulty was choosing which papers out of my huge range of brights (to the point of making your eyes bleed) should I use. In the end it was the fab K&Co Berry Sweet yet again that won the day.I used a couple of primas, a doodlebug brad and added some butterfly stickers that I glittered for good measure.



















Also, while I'm here, I am posting a pic of some cards I have been making from a kit that a friend bought me for my birthday. Its got loads of clothing stencils and fab papers, some of them look like leather and knitwear. My DD and I have had some nice relaxing times this half term making loads of different 'outfits'. Thanks Niki if your'e reading this x

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Brilliant tag Clare, love how you've pieced the flower and used such great colours. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Taggers
x Michelle

Gez said...

Fabulous tag Clare.XXX

Lovely cards too. Hope you're having a nice day. :-)

Emma - A crazy crafter said...

Clare this is a lovely tag really bright and bold. Love this K&Co paper. Emma xx

Clarky J said...

Love the bright and bold colours of your tag clare. Tha nks for joining us at Tt this week xx Janet

jo-in-oz said...

Hi Clare, Lovely tag, definately bright and bold, I love the big flower. Thanks for joining TT this week. Jo x

Kim Dellow said...

Love your tag and the cards are fab. Kim

seedlings mum said...

Love the Tag, such vibrant colours. I also love all those outfits!

Kathy said...

ooooh great tags Clare - and how much fun must that kit be? Reminds me of dressing my paper dolls when I was little! I loved those things!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

I love Sweet Berry too... can't believe you cut into yours... I am still stoking mine LOL!