Thursday, 7 May 2009

Niece's Birthday......

Coming up at the end of the month and its a special one. I know she's looking for a prom dress at the moment so I thought of this template. I made a schoolgirl error of spelling niece with the e and i the other way round, luckily I realised before I loaded up the pic, and managed to change it. Duuuh - good thing it's not me doing my GCSE's.
The papers are from the Hot Moma range by Glitz Designs. On the back of the card I've hung a little shoe charm to finish it off.The 16 was made using the WS design templates and I stamped it with versamark using my swirly stamp and white embossing powder.


7 comments:

Sarn loves choc said...

WOW - that sure is a masterpiece. She'll LOVE it x

Mad Stamper said...

Truly scrumptious card, so intricate......

Gez said...

Its beautiful Clare. I love everything about it. Its perfect. What a lovely keepsake for your Niece. Have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

Kathy said...

She'll love it! Fab girly card - is that the Crafty Templates dress template?

CLARE said...

yes Kathy it is - hubs got me a subscription for my birthday

Carol said...

what a lovely keepsake Clare, she's bound to enjoy it....have the gcse's started yet? we're now in the throws of A's and A2's.....ummm xx

Carol Ann said...

fab girly card x