Friday, 1 May 2009

Basic Grey Challenge # 32

This week the challenge is a sketch which you can see here. I have used papers from the 'Mellow' collection, and a chipboard hedgie for my focus point from a kit I recieved a while ago. Tried hard to think of something 'hedgehogish' for the sentiment but could only come up with Hogs & Kisses.













Also I was lucky enough to win the prize last week in the random selection - this great stamp set from the Artistic Stamper, plus some Kling On repositionable cushion (my son thought this was hilarious, being a Trekkie fan). Anyway - thankyou for my prize BG. xx

5 comments:

Rica said...

Fabulous card Clare. Great take on the sketch and I just love your HedgeHOG. Congrats on last week's win. Enjoy your prize and thanks for joining us again this week.
hugs Heather xx

Hope Jacare said...

Oooh I do love this card - very fond of hedghogs aswell. x

Gez said...

Awe great card Clare. Its so colourful & your sentiment is perfect...xx

My little boy can't say hedgehogs...he calls them tigtogs!! I always smile now when I see a hedgehog!

Enjoy your prize. Kling On makes me smile too. :-)

Have a fabby l o n g weekend. Gez.xx

Carol Ann said...

Just love that Hodgeheg (one of the kids favourite book's was about a hodgeheg) Your card is nice and colourful and the sentiment is perfect x

Sharri Seffens said...

Clare, I love your card and the hedgehog is adorable!
Thank you for leaving me such a nice comment!!
Congrats on your win last week!