Thursday, 28 January 2010

Penny Black Challenge - Something Sweet

This weeks challenge really got me thinking, but looking through my stash I found this PB Caterpillar image I recieved in a swap. The cupcakes count as something 'sweeet' and teamed with the very colourful Lime Rickey papers by BG, he makes a very cheerful card. I intend to send this to Robyn H from Post Pals, who's favourite colour is yellow. Please take a moment to pop over to the Post Pals site and see how you could brighten a sick childs day by sending them a card.I used a sketch from a couple of weeks ago as I think it works well with the papers, and I have diamond glazed the cakes and his body.tfl

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Perfect for the PB challenge (I didn't have any PB cupcakes, so I did sweet peas!) x

Kath said...

such a cute card clare...love the papers and your sweet image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

Caroline said...

Thats really cute Clare....x

Kathy said...

Lovely card, Clare

Fabiola said...

super sympa

Traceyr said...

Wonderful cause Clare and great card too. I don't think you see enough caterpilla cards around do you?

I have awarded you a friendship award over on my blog. :)