Friday, 8 January 2010

2010 Calendar

I made most of this calendar on Wednesday while off work, unable to get anywhere because of the snow. A friend had given me the chipboard covers, which I cut in half, - and all the papers were from my scrap box as I was determined not to cut into anything new. I have taken a picture of the pages before I bound it together, and the finished project stands up by itself. So..... NY resolution going well so far....another project finished and in time to make use of it too.


12 comments:

Gez said...

Great project Clare. Will look lovely each month. Love your wine journal too. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

Kaz said...

That's a lovely calendar Clare, that front page is gorgeous xx

wendy said...

That's great! I love how the papers match each page- I may have to buy some more covers and make one for my craft room now you've given me some ideas!

Traceyr said...

That is great Clare and well done on getting another project finished. :)

Angelnorth said...

Lovely calendar Clare and well done on using up scraps to make something useful and pretty!

Hazel said...

What a super calendar - well done for using up papers - they are all gorgeous x

Kathy said...

Well done Clare and it looks fab too. A great use of "snow" time

Carol said...

you're certainly getting use out of your bia Clare! great calender and good use of your papers!

Hope you're staying warm...xx

Janice said...

That's lovely Clare.

Di said...

That's lovely Clare, I'm just starting one so this is great inspiration x

Caroline said...

That looks beautiful Clare - a lovely combination of colours...x

Sharon said...

This is beautiful - great idea!