Saturday, 7 November 2009

Recipe Book

I have been working on this BIA project for most of this week. I've wanted to do a Recipe Book for ages, but kept looking out for the right papers. I finally found these Cosmo Cricket ones, plus the lovely BG cupcake paper. I've folded a couple of the pages diagonally for bits of paper/articles to be stored inside. I'm still not sure if its finished - I do tend to 'overdo' things, and I'm itching to add some more stickers and maybe some ribbons to the wires but I'll leave it for a few days and see. tfl







8 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh Clare - this is fantastic, I've been meaning to make something like this for ages, I love the way you've done it

Sarn loves choc said...

WOW - you are so incredibly talented. I love this idea.

Janice said...

Like Kathy, this is on my to do list. One day I'll get round to doing it, your little book is lovely, I'm sure it will be appreciated by whoever receives it.

Kaz said...

That's lovely Clare you've put a lot of work into this. xx

Angelnorth said...

This looks great Clare, love the retro feel! Personally, I'd keep it without ribbon - more practical in the kitchen!

Karen said...

ooo whoever gets this one is going to be so happy Clare, its lovely X

Hazel said...

This is lovely - a lot of work and creativity has gone into it x

tracy said...

thats really nice clare,i'm sure whoever gets it will love it :)