Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Something Completely Different

Over on the SCD challenge blog the theme this month is cards (Yay) and this week its the colours red, gold and green with the addition of holly and ivy. This really gave me the kick I needed to get on with some christmas cards and I managed to do 3 for the challenge. They are all quite blingy as I do like a bit of sparkle.
















Also, I made a birthday card for one of DS's friends - yep, the dreaded teenage boy card. I always find as in real life - if in doubt, resort to food.

10 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Great Christmas cards, I love that bold glittery card on the third one! Fab fried egg card too and Kathy will appreciate the pun ;o)

Karen said...

Love your blingy cards Clare!

hehe the egg card is just perfect!!! XXX

Traceyr said...

What a great idea - never thought of using food image or inspired before. Thanks for the hit Clare. The Christmas cards are very bling aren't they!

:)

Traceyr said...

hahahaha sorry Clare that should say, "thanks for the HINT" don't want peeps thinking I like being hit!!!! hahaha

:)

melody said...

awesome cards chickie! whoa..lovin all that gold..yummy! and what a great title on the last card..how creative!

Caroline said...

Lovely cards Clare...x

Janice said...

Very Christmassy cards indeed.

Kaz said...

Fab selection of cards there Clare xx

Carol said...

fab Clare! great cards for SCD's challenge and also that egg one - very clever...

xx

Laura said...

Great cards. Isn't it amazing how different red, green and gold can look.