Monday, 16 November 2009

Penny Black Challenge no 75

This week it's called 'One for the guys' - tricky or what. I remembered I had a jumper template from CraftyTemplates, and I used my Craftwork Cards papers and punched out some holly. I tried all sorts of things for the focal point on jumper, but in the end I settled for a sparkly peel off! Not sure about this - but I had to do something or I'd still be dithering by next christmas. The text stamp is by PB so it does qualify for the challenge. Last week I was lucky enough to win the prize - a £10 voucher to spend in the current Stampin Up catalogue, pop over and have a go.

6 comments:

Traceyr said...

Great Christmas jumper Clare. Maybe you could knit one in the same design for a man in your life???

hahaha :)

Karen said...

This is fabulous Clare & what a brilliant idea for the men in our lives! X

Janice said...

That's a great card. Reminds me of that scene in Bridget Jones lol!

Kath said...

love this one clare...a real thinking out of the box card..love that jumper...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

Hazel said...

That's a good idea - I like it x

Angelnorth said...

Janice beat me to the Bridget Jones comment - hee hee! Fab idea for a more masculine Christmas card Clare!