Thursday, 12 November 2009

Girls Just Wanna have fuuuun

Over on Penny Black Saturday this week, the challenge is to create something based on a song title. I had a look through my (sadly meagre) supply of PB stamps and immediately thought of this song. (and now I cant get it out of my head). I get a lot of use out of this stamp - its great for teen girl cards. For a change I stamped the clothes onto some patterned papers and stuck them onto the image. As usual, I forgot to choose my background paper first, and spent ages working my way through my (not meagre) paper collection.

18 comments:

tracy said...

thats lovely clare :)

tracy said...

thats lovely clare :)

Kath said...

beautiful card clare and I love your fun image...perfect for your song choice...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

Kathy said...

Lovely card, Clare - that's a really fun image

Sarn loves choc said...

Perfect choice for the song.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Oh what a fun and bright card, brought a smile to my face :) TFS

Kaz said...

LOL at your not meagre paper collection Clare!!

It's a lovely card and fab for teenagers xx

Hazel said...

This is super, Clare - brilliant colouring - and I love your cards below for SCD x

tracie said...

Oh this is beautiful Clare, love this fun image and great song choice..Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

Angelnorth said...

Love their paper pieced clothes - fun card!

Carol said...

what a gorgeous card Clare - I remember you using that stamp! think you sent me some images too! xx

Janice said...

Such a fun card.

theneon said...

working through your paper supply certainly paid off on this one. The pieced clothing is perfect and so is the backgrounds!

Cazzy said...

Congrats on winning, great card.

Cazzy x

Hazel said...

Congrats on winning - I'm glad, because it's such a lovely card x

Sarn loves choc said...

YAY - well done Clare. A deserved win. xxx

Moshie said...

YOur card is sooooo cute! I have never seen that stamp before and it fits the song perfectly! PS. Thanks because I now have that song in my head! lol

Traceyr said...

Hello "county neighbour" love the card and fits perfectly with the song. They look like they are dancing along to Cyndi! hahaha

:)