Tuesday, 7 April 2009

DCM Challenge - Feeling Fruity

This weeks Dare on DCM is to make a card with a peice of fruit on it. This is my kind of challenge as it gives me an excuse to use my K&Co Berry Sweet Collection so I went a bit mad and made 3 - sorry about the puns, I just couldnt help myself. When I did the last card, I realised I'd made a mistake as the fold was at the bottom - aaaargghh - I hate it when that happens. Anyway I have now decided to use it as a BIA cover for a photo album with pics of me & himself inside, and thats why the left hand side doesnt have any flowers on it, so that theres room for the BIA rings.


10 comments:

Gez said...

Oh! Clare...Blogger is such a pain! 5 deep breaths hun. XXX

CLARE said...

Thanks for the empathy Gez. I'm bleeding where I have been banging my head against the computer screen

Ellepiggo by Vanessa said...

WOW, a fabulous selection there! :) I love the puns. :)

Vanessa.

Sarn loves choc said...

Who's been a busy girl then? Those cards are just fabulous Clare. Well done. They are so bursting with zinginess.

Hazel said...

Lovely and fruity x

jo said...

Great cards!!!

Gez said...

Oh! Clare...they were well worth waiting for! Brilliant...love them all. Fabby sentiments - you are so clever. Sending a big kiss for your poor head. X

Paula said...

sweet card - love the bright zingy colours,it makes you think of summer!

Kathy said...

These cards are fab - love all those bright colours - that paper is the perfect choice for fruity creations. I completely forgot about them, of course!

Susie said...

I love the melon card.