Thursday, 16 April 2009

Penny Black Saturday

This week I've not had much time to craft as we've been busy over Easter. Anyway, I made this last night for the PB Challenge. We had to create a gift - bag/box/candle/tin, as long as it included at least 1 PB image. I decided to make some notelets in a folder using the flower stamp again. Very simple really - I used a peice of 12 x 12 double sided card folded, stamped and glittered the image onto the cards and added some ribbon.

Finally - I went to see Marley & Me. Such a lovely film but if you are thinking of going, remember the kleenex.

9 comments:

Gez said...

Oh Claire! Its one of the prettiest things I've seen in a long time. What a clever idea. XX
I might just nab this one & have a go if I may & link back if I blog! Enjoy AP if you're going. :)
Have a lovely day. Gez. xx

Sarn loves choc said...

WOW . . . that is just FAB hon. I love that stamp and the stationery idea is sooooo good! (clapping hands in delight!)

brenda said...

That is really pretty, a lovely gift.

Brenda

tracie said...

Oh wow Claire what a gorgeous folder for all those fab notelets ~ love it.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Kath said...

this is gorgeous Clare...and such a beautiful colour....lovely gift for one lucky person....I haven't seen the film yet but the book had me sobbing...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Pauline C said...

This is beautiful Clare - love the lace flower and gorgeous colours you have used - so pretty. Lucky persion who receives this! Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x

Gez said...

I know I've commented on your pretty creation Clare.

Just wanted to wish you a ...... Very Happy Birthday Clare & hope you have a lovely day. Gez. XXX

Carol Ann said...

Gorgeous Clare love the colour x

Kathy said...

ohhh this is lovely, Clare, what a wonderful project