Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Two Challenges

This weeks Challenge on Basic Grey is a sketch - not something I normally do as I find it really difficult, but I do want to challenge myself so here's my card. Didnt quite manage to follow the sketch, and also I had to move the sentiment as it wouldnt fit at the bottom of the card. Paper used are from the Eva collection. I feel its missing something but not sure what.















Next is the Tag Your'e it challenge - cute & Cuddly this week, again, a topic I struggle with. Anyway, I dug through my stickers and found this PB cat and just added loads of ribbons. The background paper is allsorts by Craftwork Cards.















And finally - here is the card I made with it.

10 comments:

Carol said...

wow you've been busy Clare - great tag and love the card - those Eva papers are gorgeous aren't they?

Take care, xx

Dawn said...

Awww this is a gorgeous tag - love the ribbons and such a cute image too

Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Kath said...

wow this is fabulous Clare...love the papers..your cutty kitty and all those gorgeous ribbons and well done using your tag to make a card....thanks for joining in the fun this week at TYI
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Artyjen said...

Love your rosette tag and it turned into a great card too.
xoxo

Gez said...

WOW! Clare you are so clever. Well done. Love your card & tag. xx

melody said...

whoa..lovin your tag chickie and how you used it on the card ~ and oh such scrumptious ribbons

Rica said...

Gorgeous card = love the Eva papers you've chosen and that flower that matches perfectly.
Great interpretation of my sketch and thanks for joining us at BG.
hugs Heather xx

Ann said...

Your cat tag is CUTE!

Sarn loves choc said...

WOW - those items are amazing! x

Kathy said...

2 fab cards Clare. You can never go wrong with a ribbonful black, white and red combo!