Friday, 24 April 2009

Basic Grey Challenge #31

I've not done much crafting this week as the weather's been so nice and I've been outdoors, but I was itching to use my new stash from the Ally Pally Show, so......This week the theme over at BG is paper piecing - I actually managed 2 cards. The first is using the in your face Lime Rickey papers and the second was using the Eva collection















This next item is something I made for my forum buddy Sarn - I can show it now as her birthday was yesterday. The photo is pants, lighting all wrong, but anyway, as she is know as chocoholic, I knew I had to put that on the front of the BIA notepad.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

oooh these all look lovely.
not bought any of the new BG, but you are temptimg me....

Lythan said...

fab stuff there! I lurve that Lime Rickey paper and you have shown it off so well :)

Sarn loves choc said...

Fab cards.

And Clare is right . . . that photo simply doesn't do justice to the beautiful card and notebook she kindly sent me. They are both really GORGEOUS xxx Thank you VERY much xxx

Rica said...

Gorgeous creations. You're right about the Lime Rickey being in your face - there should be a warning on the from to put sunglasses on before opening (tee-hee).
Fabulous cupcake and the pram one is superb - love the lacy border.
Thanks for joining us at BG.
hugs Heather xx

kim-paperbabe said...

Gorgeous card Clare, Love your Cupcake and great work with the paper piecing!
♥ all the little details... really fab! Thanks for joining us at BG ♥ HuGs Kim x

Georgina, said...

congratulations on your win! Youre cupcake card is gorgeous, love that paper

Mad Stamper said...

A fab card, love your colours, and yes, she is a total chocoholic!!!