Friday, 20 March 2009

This week I have been mainly..

I haven't had much craft time this week, so I've not entered any challenges, but I have been working on this BIA project. Its a record of my favourite stamps, so I can flick through it when I need some inspiratation. Could easily have added more catagories but I ran out of space.Using the Berry Sweet papers from K&Co - I just never get tired of these gorgeous bright colours. I did buy some more last weekend from Craftability, which sadly is closing down at the end of the month after 19 years trading, due to the credit crunch. Now on a stash ban till Ally Pally, due to my car failing its MOT. Was stunned as its been running fine but the mechanic assured me (tutting often) that it is not road worthy, and hadnt I noticed that the headlight casing was broken. Umm actually no because I have a life, but please do continue to patronise me and then present me with huge bill, and I will happily never ever use this garage again. Not that I'm bitter or anything.



6 comments:

Lythan said...

What a fab book Clare. It is a great idea as I am good at forgetting what stamps I have!
I can empathise about the mechanic too. I used to get patronised at a garage. They lost the business of supplying my next work car as I said I did not want to go somewhere that treated me in an off hand way. Toyota who I now use are world class in comparison.

Kate said...

Lovely book, lets see your fav stamps!

Kathy said...

This is fab Clare - just the thing to help the old mojo along!
The papers are perfect for this sort of project.

seedlings mum said...

I love the book and those colours are two of my very most fav. Should probably do one like it for all my stamps.!

Carol said...

Clare, what a fab book so colourful and oh so useful!!

Sorry to hear about the car - what is it with these grease monkeys hey? Hope you've got it back on the road now...

Hugz Carolxx

Gez said...

Beautiful book Clare. So bright & colourful & what a handy reference. I just love all the different ribbons. Brill!

Sorry to hear about your car troubles. What a pain.

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. I know they were heartfelt. XX