Sunday, 1 March 2009

Challenges

This weekend I have managed to make 2 Challenge cards. The first is for Tag Your'e It and the theme this week is 'Diamonds are a girls best friend'. Straight away I thought of my Diamonds paper, and the sentiment stamp which I've used so often. The diamond flower brad is by Dovecraft, the paper flower is Prima, plus a little bit of glitter and voila!
Next up is a new challenge site for me - Penny Black Saturday
I only have a few of these lubberly stamps but this one is an image sent to me by Bex from the stamped image swap. The theme this week is 'Something to eat' and the DT have created a really varied selection. Here's my lil entry. I coloured the image with my Marvey pens with a little bit of watercolouring and the background paper is by K&co

12 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

ohhh that ice cream card is delicious!!!

tracie said...

Two gorgeous card Clare, love the PB image and pretty papers ~ great work.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

Sarn loves choc said...

Both brilliant cards x

Artyjen said...

Love the sentiment and the paper with diamonds on.

melody said...

fabulous tag chickie! love that pic and sediment ~ and scrumptious card

Dawn said...

Wow wonderful tag and that paper is brilliant - The red and black combo is great!

Thanks for joining us this week!

Dawn

Kath said...

Wow two fabulous cards and both for my challenges...love the tag and great sentiment and your PB card is gorgeous....thanks for joining in the fun this week at TYI and PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Carol said...

wow Clare you've been a busy girlie!
Love both of these - the tag for TYI is lovely as is your other card.
Thanks for joining in again this week...xx

Carol said...

wow Clare you've been a busy girlie!
Love both of these - the tag for TYI is lovely as is your other card.
Thanks for joining in again this week...xx

Pauline C said...

2 fab card Clare - love your PB image, paper and how you did your flowers - delicious! Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x

Kaz Scrapz said...

Love your diamond tag - the quote is perfect :) xxKaren

Gez said...

OoOoo, gorgeous tag & card.

I love the colours you have chosen for your stamped image. Love her stripey tights. :)