Sunday, 22 March 2009

Chipboard Book

Today I am showing a chipboard book that I made at a workshop. It's not my usual style at all,and it keeps to 2 basic colours (which nearly killed me as I kept wanting to add some black, possibly brown, maybe a bit of yellow, god I could have ruined it!)but I think it works. The book itself is by Woodware, and comes with 4 blank chipboard pages and 4 accetate pages, which I have stamped on. the thing I have a problem with, is that it has no purpose other than being a keepsake. Usually I make stuff that can be used, this is just to errr....look at. Still, I had fun.




6 comments:

Hazel said...

Beautiful - love the colour x

Kate said...

Beautiful book. I know what you mean about wanting to have things with a purpose.

Carol said...

that is totally gorgeous Clare - I love those colours too....xx

Jackie said...

It is great but I am with you in wanting what I make to have a reason for being :o)
Jackie xx

Gez said...

WOW - Clare it's gorgeous. I just love the colours - it works really well. I love all the flourishes. xx

Sarn loves choc said...

I completely agree with everyone else! x