Saturday, 29 November 2008

Christmas Challenges

This weeks challenge on Daring Cardmakers is to make a white card with a splash of pink.This is my type of challenge as I could do pink and sparkly all day long. The snowflake and the embossed background were done at my craft club as I don't own a cuttlebug.





Next I made a tag for Tag your'e it
and this weeks theme is 'Snow is falling. Used another snowflake die, Sandylion paper and Let it Snow sentiment.I also used a lot of glitter which doesn't show up very well.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

This is lovely - fabulous snowflake and a lovely colour combination. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week!

Carol said...

Clare what a gorgeous card and tag - loving those snowflakes....thanks for joining us again this week xx

Kathy said...

Your card is lovely Clare, I'm loving this White and Pink theme too - I've even made some more since adding my DT ones to the blog.
Love the tag too

Sarn loves choc said...

Absolutely FAB-U-LOUS (ala Craig Upper Norwood!)

Dawn said...

Hi Clare
Oooh I like Sandylion too - gorgeous snowflake and sparkles!
Thanks for joining in this week!

Dawn

Hazel said...

Lovely - particularly like the pink sparkly card.

Kath said...

fabulous tag for the challenge Clare. love the big snowflake and hey I like a lotta glitter..thanks for joining us this week at TYI
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Sue said...

Lovely card, looks so classy. sue.x

manicstamper said...

Love your card and the tag.

Sally said...

Love both of these, the large snowflake is fantastic!

Lisa West said...

Great tags. Love the coffee...hmmm..I think I need a cup. Lisa (found you through tag your it)

Cassie said...

Very pretty tag, I love the color combination that you used.