Wednesday, 26 November 2008

Did someone mention Coffee?

Anyone who knows me is aware that I get very twitchy without regular visits to Costa/Starbucks (cinnamon latte is the current fave), so when I saw this weeks DCM challenge I thought I would join in for the very first time.It was simply to make a coffee inspired card, so here it is: I used BG phoebe paper and perfect pearls for the 'froth' I've also used lots of glitter but it hasn't shown up very well in the photo - and I've used one of my favourite sentiment stamps

5 comments:

Paula said...

Fab card...and love paper choice and wording!

EllePiggo said...

Hehe, I love the sentiment!! :) Fab card, thanks for taking part in the challenge.

Vanessa.

Sarn loves choc said...

I really need that sentiment stamp! Great card x

Hazel said...

Lovely challenge card

Kathy said...

Love it!

That paper is perfect for a coffee mug, and I love the shape