Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Sunflowers

This weeks dare over at DCM is 'Sunflowers' and the Design team have come up with some fab examples. I found some paper flowers that I've had for yonks, but I thought maybe they were a bit 3d to put on a card, so I decided to get my BIA out and make a mini photo album. I've decided to fill it with some old pics of my Mum & Dad, but I need to decide which ones, scan them in etc etc, so I could be some time. The gold charms hanging from the binding wires are off a bracelet I got from Primark. tfl.

8 comments:

wendy said...

That's ovely-I love the charms you've used and the border you've punched! :)

Hazel said...

What a lovely idea to make this album - love the way you've used the flowers x

Lythan said...

that is really lovely. What a great idea!

Kaz said...

Fab mini book there Clare, great use of primark bargains!!

Traceyr said...

Great book Clare.

I'm sure your parents will love it.

:)

LOUISE said...

Great album Clare, love it! Louise x

Caroline said...

Thats lovely Clare...x

Kathy said...

What a beautiful project, Clare p I love it