Monday, 12 October 2009

Post Pals

I thought I'd show something I have made for one of the Post Pals Children, Kerry, who is having a really rough time. You can read about her here As well as the card, I covered a notebook using the same Three Bugs in a Rug papers, as she loves stationery because she is learning to write again.You can't tell from the photo, but the towers are 3d. I also made a book mark for her and each of her 2 sisters, as I didnt want to leave them out. I hope it helps to brighten her day a little.

8 comments:

Karen said...

ooo Kerry will love these Clare!!! You are so lovely to make these for her X

Kaz said...

Aaww that's so good of you Clare, I'm sure they will all be happy with those goodies.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

I am sure it will brighten her day they are lovely :)

Angelnorth said...

These are great Clare, I'm sure Kerry will love them and what a nice idea to include her sisters with the bookmarks - lovely!

Janice said...

That's sweet, I'm sure Kerry will love them.

wendy said...

They're all lovely and a lovely thought.

And I've only just noticed on the previous baby cards the little bear with a flower in her hair- love the way you've used it!

Kathy said...

Ohhh these are lovely, Ckare, I bet the kids will be thrilled with them

Sarn loves choc said...

They are really lovely! What a nice thing to do and I'm certain it will brighten her (and her sisters) day.