Friday, 20 February 2009

Prize - Beautiful Cards Magazine

I meant to put this up last week. I got this fab prize for having a card published in issue 29 of Beautiful Cards. I don't remember which card it was and I think issue 30 is in the shops now, but never mind. The scrapbook is really 'solid' and the papers are olde worlde, so maybe I'll scan a few black & white photos and scrap them (or maybe I'll just sit here thinking about it)

OK - I've been blog hopping and theres some incredible candy out there, so if you want to try your luck, visit these blogs and you never know:

Bevs 2 lots of candy here including a Martha Stewart punch

Jaqui's also offering 2 lots here including stamps, ribbons and papers as well as a Jayne Nestorenko video

Lovely chipboard, ribbon & buttons here

1 comment:

Gez said...

WOW!! Clare CONGRATULATIONS getting your card published.
Enjoy your prize.
Gez. xx