Saturday, 17 January 2009

Saturday Challenges

This weeks Challenge no 41 over on TYI is 'Sugar Candy Kisses - whatever the title conjures up in your head'. Well I knew straight away that I would use my K&Co Berry Sweet paper as the base, and I added the sentiment and a couple of embellies that match.







And here is the card I made from it.






I have done a couple more cards for the 'Old' challenge on JB They are both using stamped images that have been sent to me and have been hanging around in my file, and the background papers (K&Co and MM) are both really really desperately old

10 comments:

Sarn loves choc said...

All great . . .but my fave is the pink and brown "old" one!

Sarah said...

Another fabulous tag and card Clare! Really colourful - thanks for joining in with the challenge again.

cafegirl71 said...

What a cute "sweetie" tag. Very fun for a Birthday.

Hazel said...

Yummy berry sweet and good use of the 'old' papers and images - I recognise those K & Co (have lots of similar!) x

Dawn said...

Hi Clare
Great to see you back again!
Love the fun bright tag with the slice of melon!
thanks for joining us this week!

Dawn

Kath said...

wow lots of fabby creations Clare but I love your tag this week...so yummy..thanks for joining us at TYI
Hugs
kath
xxxx

Anne said...

Brilliant tag Clare!! Really colourful and jolly - I feel the cobwebs of Christmas definitely shook off now!! I love what you did with your tag too, and well done for using up old papers - I could do with taking a leaf out of your book!!! Thanks so much for joining in with us again this week! ;o) xx

Carol said...

Hiya girlie, great tag and what a good use for it too..

Recognise one of those stamped images!! lolxx

pop on over to my blog there's a little something for you over there! zz

Pia said...

what a great tag ang such lovely card

melody said...

lovin that melon..and ribbon..so yummy ~ fabulous tag chickie..and gorgous cards